Cristabel Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Cristal:
A 19th century coinage derived from the vocabulary word crystal, which denotes very clear, brilliant glass, or a clear, transparent quartz. Var: Cristell, Crystal, Crystell, Krystal.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Cristabel? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Cristabel
Contribute your knowledge to the name Cristabel
- Comments and insights on the name Cristabel: | Edit
Is half of Crista- and Isabel (bel)
- Personal experiences with the name Cristabel: | Edit
It's my name.
Our daughter is named Cristabel (spelled Cristobel) and we call her Belle for short.
- Nicknames for Cristabel: | Edit
- Meanings and history of the name Cristabel: | Edit
Cristabel is of Latin origin and means "Beautiful Christian".
- Famous real-life people named Cristabel: | Edit
Cristabel Clack, an American Idol contestant in 2013
- Cristabel in song, story & screen: | Edit
Cristabel Abbott, a character played by Paris Hilton in the movie The Hottie and The Nottie made in 2008