Cristela Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Crystal:
A 19th century coinage derived from the vocabulary word crystal, which denotes very clear, brilliant glass, or a clear, transparent quartz. Var: Cristell, Crystal, Crystell, Krystal.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Cristela? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Cristela
Contribute your knowledge to the name Cristela
- Comments and insights on the name Cristela: | Edit
Cristela is a very genuine person. Her name means "clear" so she's a person who knows who she is and what she wants. She's very honest, optimistic and is willing to fight for what she believes in. She's a very artistic and intuitive person.
- Personal experiences with the name Cristela: | Edit
My daughter's name is Cristela. I met a girl named Cristela once and she was so brilliant, strong and positive and I couldn't help but name my own kid like that.
- Nicknames for Cristela: | Edit
Cris, Crixxie, Crissy, Ella
- Meanings and history of the name Cristela: | Edit
It means the same as Crystal. Clear, brilliant.
- Famous real-life people named Cristela: | Edit
Stand-up comic Cristela Alonzo
- Cristela in song, story & screen: | Edit
- Share what you know!