Csilla Name Meaning & Origin
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Csilla? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Csilla
Contribute your knowledge to the name Csilla
- Comments and insights on the name Csilla
Hungarian name, pronounced CHEEL-la.
- Personal experiences with the name Csilla
- Nicknames for Csilla
- Meanings and history of the name Csilla
Invented by the 19th century Hungarian writer Mihály Vörösmarty, based on the words "csillag" (star) and/or "csillog" (it sparkles/shines). (Specifically, Csilla is a character in a one-act play / dramatic poem titled "Hábador" from 1826: http://books.google.com/books?id=fzhhAAAAIAAJ page 104.)
- Famous real-life people named Csilla
- Csilla in song, story & screen