Daniela Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Daniela:
Feminine form of Daniel, which is derived from the Hebrew dāni'ēl (God is my judge).
From A World of Baby Names by Teresa Norman.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Daniela? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Daniela
- Spanish Girls Names: Most Popular Names for Girls in Spain 2014
- Spanish Girls Names: Most Popular Names for Girls in Spain, 2010
- Chilean Girls Names: Most Popular Names for Girls in Chile 2010
- Portuguese Girls Names: Most Popular Names for Girls in Portugal 2012
- Spanish Girls Names: Most Popular Names for Girls in Spain 2012
- Bulgarian Girls Names: Most Popular Names for Girls in Bulgaria 2010
- Spanish Girls Names: Most Popular Names for Girls in Spain
- Bulgarian Girls Names: Most Popular Names for Girls in Bulgaria
- Belgian Girls Names: Most Popular Names for Girls in Belgium (Flanders)
Contribute your knowledge to the name Daniela
- Comments and insights on the name Daniela: | Edit
Adaline, Adelina and Daniela are anagrams of each other; they contain the same letters.
Rank 50 in Austria (2001)
Rank 1024in Belgium (2006)
Rank 71 in Catalonia, Spain (2003)
Rank 34 in Czech Republic (2010)
Rank 467 in Germany (2009)
Rank 89 in Italy (2004)
Rank 259 in Norway (2009)
Rank 738 in Scotland (2007)
Rank 352 in Slovenia (2005-2008)
Rank 346 in Sweden (2007)
Rank 366 in Australia (2007)
Rank 411 in South Australia (2007)
Rank 584 in Alberta (2008)
USA (all 2008)
Rank 81 in Arizona
Rank 54 in California
Rank 65 in Columbia
Rank 97 in Illinois
Rank 40 in Nevada
Rank 88 in New Jersey
Rank 108in New York City
Rank 49 in Texas
Rank 5 in Mexico
- Personal experiences with the name Daniela: | Edit
My best friend's name
I know the cutest twins on earth, they're called Daniela and Luca (2 years old)
Hello, my name's Daniela Louise I'm 15 years old and I live in the US, Michigan. I really like my name and I think it's not too common and not too rare and because the spelling is international. I prefer Daniela with only one L but I also like Danielle.
- Nicknames for Daniela: | Edit
Dani, Danny, Dany, Danie, Ella, Ela, Nelly, Nell
- Meanings and history of the name Daniela: | Edit
Feminine form of Daniel.
Origin is Hebrew and Italian.
Daniela means God is my judge.
Usage: Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, English, German, Polish, Czech, Romanian, Slovene, Scandinavian
- Famous real-life people named Daniela: | Edit
Daniela Romo, Mexican actress and singer
Daniela Cicarelli, Brasilian model
Daniela Mercury, Brasilian singer
Daniela Sea, US American actress and musician
Daniela Hantuchová, Slovakian tennis-player
Daniela Peštová, Czeck model
Daniela Filipiová, Czeck politician
Daniela Denby-Ashe, British actress
Daniela Preuss, German actress
Daniela Bianchi, Italian actress (Miss Rome 1960, 2nd place Miss Universe 1960)
Daniela Morozzi, Italian actress
Daniela Giordano, Italian actress
Daniela Fazzolari, Italian actress
Daniela Rocca, Italian actress
Daniela Melchiorre, Italian polititian
Daniela Ceccarelli, Italian skier
Daniela Iraschko, Austrian ski jumper
Daniela Stucan, Miss Universe 2007 contestant from Argentina
Daniela Ruah, Portugese/American Actress
- Daniela in song, story & screen: | Edit
Daniela, italian album and song sang by Christian
Daniela è felice, italian album sang by Mietta
Dany Daniela, Mexican song by Sergio Esquivel
Daniela, Spanish song sang by Darío Gómez
Daniela Alberghini, character in Sims 2
Daniela Emilyn Summing, main character in Bethany Anne Miller's Diamond Saga Series.