Denee: Meaning, Popularity, Origin of Baby Name Denee
Origin of the name Renee:
Feminine form of the French Rene, from the Late Latin Renātus, which is a direct derivative of renātus (reborn, born again).
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Name Lists Featuring Denee
Contribute your knowledge to the name Denee
- Comments and insights on the name Denee: | Edit
Me and my Husband created this name together.
- Personal experiences with the name Denee: | Edit
we have had some people to mispronounce the name just say it like you do renee but with the "D"
- Nicknames for Denee: | Edit
NayNay this is what we call our little girl
- Meanings and history of the name Denee: | Edit
my Husbands mom passed away when he was 12 and we agreed if we had a little girl we was goo as name her after his mom her name w a s Denae Renee so we created Denée
- Famous real-life people named Denee: | Edit
- Denee in song, story & screen: | Edit