Denee Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Renee:
Feminine form of the French Rene, from the Late Latin Renātus, which is a direct derivative of renātus (reborn, born again).
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Denee? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Denee
Contribute your knowledge to the name Denee
- Comments and insights on the name Denee: | Edit
Me and my Husband created this name together.
- Personal experiences with the name Denee: | Edit
we have had some people to mispronounce the name just say it like you do renee but with the "D"
- Nicknames for Denee: | Edit
NayNay this is what we call our little girl
- Meanings and history of the name Denee: | Edit
my Husbands mom passed away when he was 12 and we agreed if we had a little girl we was goo as name her after his mom her name w a s Denae Renee so we created Denée
- Famous real-life people named Denee: | Edit
- Denee in song, story & screen: | Edit