Desirae: Meaning, Popularity, Origin of Baby Name Desirae
Origin of the name Desiree:
From the Latin Desiderāta, which is from desiderata (desired).
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Desirae? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Desirae
Contribute your knowledge to the name Desirae
- Comments and insights on the name Desirae: | Edit
This name sucks. I hate it. Always have. Reminds me of an old, musky stripper
- Personal experiences with the name Desirae: | Edit
My baby daddy threatened to sew my butthole shut if I didn't name my baby "Desirae" He actually wanted "Dezeray" but I was like hell no. I'll do "Desirae" and you share that crack with me and we'll call it even.
- Nicknames for Desirae: | Edit
Desi, Dez, Rae, RaeRae, Denzarelle, D-Rae, D.Block, Raemond, Dee Money
- Meanings and history of the name Desirae: | Edit
Means "french hoar"
- Famous real-life people named Desirae: | Edit
Madam Desirae Bitchington
Queen Desirae Le'Hoar IV
- Desirae in song, story & screen: | Edit
Desirae ain't got no money in the bank.
She be walkin round actin all stank.