Domenica: Meaning, Popularity, Origin of Baby Name Domenica | Girls
Looking for more name information? Get Name MatchMaker & more Expert name-finding tools!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Domenica? What are her siblings named?
Contribute your knowledge to the name Domenica
- Comments and insights on the name Domenica: | Edit
- Share what you know!
- Personal experiences with the name Domenica: | Edit
My name is Domenica, and growing up I hated it because people always said the same thing:
"Like the Dominican Republic?? Haha"
Now that I'm older and I've gotten used to the wise cracks, I love my name. It's different and rather uncommon - I've only met one other Domenica so far. I am complimented on it all the time. Also I was named after my father Domenic, which makes it even more special to me.
- Nicknames for Domenica: | Edit
- Meanings and history of the name Domenica: | Edit
Domenica is Sunday in Italian
means "comes from god"
- Famous real-life people named Domenica: | Edit
Rachael Ray's middle name is Domenica
- Domenica in song, story & screen: | Edit
Macdonald, Domenica: Character in the Alexander McCall Smith series, 44 Scotland Street
Domenica Santolina Doone, or Dinnie, is the protagonist of Sharon Creech's "Bloomability".