Eisley: Meaning, Popularity, Origin of Baby Name Eisley | Girls
Looking for more name information? Get Name MatchMaker & more Expert name-finding tools!
Sister & Brother Names
Know an Eisley? What are her siblings named?
Contribute your knowledge to the name Eisley
- Comments and insights on the name Eisley: | Edit
Eisley, pronounced "eyes-lee", is uncommon but very phoenetically similar to the very popular name, Ashley. It is thought to be an Americanized surname from the Swiss surname Eisele. As a baby name, Eisley means "cheerful".
- Personal experiences with the name Eisley: | Edit
Have met only a couple girls named Eisley in my career working with thousands of kids. After falling in love with the name after hearing the songs of the band, "Eisley", I named my firstborn daughter with this name.
- Nicknames for Eisley: | Edit
Eisey, Eisenheimer, Eis
- Meanings and history of the name Eisley: | Edit
Eisley is Americanized from the Swiss surname Eisele. As a baby name, Eisley means "cheerful".
- Famous real-life people named Eisley: | Edit
Eisley is the name of an Indie band from Texas. There is also a location in the Star Wars series known as "Mos Eisley".
- Eisley in song, story & screen: | Edit
Eisley is the name of an increasingly popular Indie band from Texas.