Elexandra Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Alexandra:
Derived from the Greek Alexandros, a male compound name composed of the elements alexein (to defend, to help) and andros (man).
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know an Elexandra? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Elexandra
Contribute your knowledge to the name Elexandra
- Comments and insights on the name Elexandra
My daughters name. I liked the way the well known name Alexandra sounds spelled with an E.
- Personal experiences with the name Elexandra
Well my name is Elexandra
and it is quite Radical
- Nicknames for Elexandra
Elex, elexa. lexa
- Meanings and history of the name Elexandra
- Famous real-life people named Elexandra
- Elexandra in song, story & screen