Ellany Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Melanie:
Derived from the Greek Melaina, which is from the root melas (black, dark). The name was made popular through its association with two 5th-century Roman saints, a grandmother and granddaughter remembered for their piety and good works for the poor.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Name Lists Featuring Ellany
Contribute your knowledge to the name Ellany
- Comments and insights on the name Ellany
Luminous; light. Bright and Shiny.
- Personal experiences with the name Ellany
Melanie without the M. Starts with an E end with a Y like Emily.
- Nicknames for Ellany
- Meanings and history of the name Ellany
Bright and Shiny.
- Famous real-life people named Ellany
- Ellany in song, story & screen
“E.L.L.A.N.Y, What’s that spell? Ellany! Why? Cause that’s my name!” Written by Nathan Essary her father.