Ellexa Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Alexa:
A short form of Alexandra (defender or helper of mankind), Alexa is also bestowed as an independent given name and is thus derived from the Greek alexein (to defend, to help).
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know an Ellexa? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Ellexa
Contribute your knowledge to the name Ellexa
- Comments and insights on the name Ellexa
A respelling of the name Alexa. Ellexa incorporates the name "Elle".
- Personal experiences with the name Ellexa
- Nicknames for Ellexa
Ellie, Elle, Lexi, Lexa, Ella
- Meanings and history of the name Ellexa
- Famous real-life people named Ellexa
Ellexa Lemarie, movie production assistant
- Ellexa in song, story & screen