Elliana Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Eliana:
From the Late Latin Aeliāna, the feminine form of the Latin family name Aeliānus (of the sun), which is derived from the Greek hēlios (sun).
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know an Elliana? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Elliana
Contribute your knowledge to the name Elliana
- Comments and insights on the name Elliana: | Edit
An alternate spelling of Eliana, Elliana ranked as the 530th most popular name for baby girls in 2008.
I have a cousin named Elliana. This is a very pretty name that means "God has answered my prayers". He sure has!
- Personal experiences with the name Elliana: | Edit
everyone LOVES my baby daughter's name, Elliana, but it is unfortunately misspelled often
- Nicknames for Elliana: | Edit
Ellie, Ella, Lea, Liana
I have a couison named Elliana who we call Ellie
- Meanings and history of the name Elliana: | Edit
also literally translated from Hebrew, "God has answered me"
- Famous real-life people named Elliana: | Edit
Elliana Walmsley: dancer
- Elliana in song, story & screen: | Edit
Watermark has a song called Elliana; I believe it's about their daughter with that name.