Elliana: Meaning, Popularity, Origin of Baby Name Elliana | Girls
Origin of the name Eliana:
From the Late Latin Aeliāna, the feminine form of the Latin family name Aeliānus (of the sun), which is derived from the Greek hēlios (sun).
Looking for more name information? Get Name MatchMaker & more Expert name-finding tools!
Sister & Brother Names
Know an Elliana? What are her siblings named?
Contribute your knowledge to the name Elliana
- Comments and insights on the name Elliana: | Edit
An alternate spelling of Eliana, Elliana ranked as the 530th most popular name for baby girls in 2008.
- Personal experiences with the name Elliana: | Edit
everyone LOVES my baby daughter's name, Elliana, but it is unfortunately misspelled often
- Nicknames for Elliana: | Edit
- Meanings and history of the name Elliana: | Edit
also literally translated from Hebrew, "God has answered me"
- Famous real-life people named Elliana: | Edit
- Share what you know!
- Elliana in song, story & screen: | Edit
Watermark has a song called Elliana; I believe it's about their daughter with that name.