Enola: Meaning, Popularity, Origin of Baby Name Enola
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know an Enola? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Enola
Contribute your knowledge to the name Enola
- Comments and insights on the name Enola: | Edit
Enola spelled backwards is "alone."
- Personal experiences with the name Enola: | Edit
My grandmother's name was Enola Katherine. People always thought it was a beautiful and unusual name, she often thought it was strange. A unique name for a unique woman!
- Nicknames for Enola: | Edit
- Meanings and history of the name Enola: | Edit
The Enola Gay was the name of the Army plane that dropped the atomic bomb on Hiroshima. The plane was named after the pilot's mother.
- Famous real-life people named Enola: | Edit
- Share what you know!
- Enola in song, story & screen: | Edit
Enola is the name of the tatooed girl in the 1995 movie Waterworld
In the Enola Holmes series by Nancy Springer, Enola is the much younger sister of Sherlock Holmes.