Epiphany: Meaning, Popularity, Origin of Baby Name Epiphany
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know an Epiphany? What are her siblings named?
Contribute your knowledge to the name Epiphany
- Comments and insights on the name Epiphany: | Edit
My name is actually Epiphany and i was wondering if anyone else has this name too..??
i thought i was the only one in the world but idk..??????
My name is Epiphany as well :)
- Personal experiences with the name Epiphany: | Edit
When I taught at an elementary school about five years back, there was a student there named Epiphany.
- Nicknames for Epiphany: | Edit
- Share what you know!
- Meanings and history of the name Epiphany: | Edit
From Greek, meaning "shining forth", or "manifestation". The word is used both for the Feast of the Epiphany (January 6) which commemorates the visit of the Wise Men to the infant Jesus, and to the church season which lasts from that date until the beginning of Lent.
- Famous real-life people named Epiphany: | Edit
Australian television personality and author Gretel Killeen has a daughter named Epiphany.
- Epiphany in song, story & screen: | Edit
Epiphany Proudfoot, lead character in the 1987 film "Angel Heart", played by Lisa Bonet
Epiphany Jones, a mentioned, but not seen, character on an episode of "American Dad"