Estée Name Meaning & Origin
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know an Estée? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Estée
Contribute your knowledge to the name Estée
- Comments and insights on the name Estée: | Edit
While Estée has the form of a French name, it's not traditional in France. Reportedly, Josephine Esther "Estée" Lauder was called Esty as a nickname, and in her Czech father's accent it sounded like Estée.
I am in LOVE with this name. I love how it sounds, looks, everything.It is rare but not the made up awkward spelling different to be different. It is clean and cute and gorgeous.
- Personal experiences with the name Estée: | Edit
My college friend named Estée loved her unique name, though she mostly got "oh, like Estée Lauder!" from people she'd just met.
- Nicknames for Estée: | Edit
My name is Estee and my nickname has always been Essie
- Meanings and history of the name Estée: | Edit
A nickname for Esther, apparently introduced by cosmetics queen Estée Lauder.
- Famous real-life people named Estée: | Edit
- Estée in song, story & screen: | Edit
- Share what you know!