Estefania: Meaning, Popularity, Origin of Baby Name Estefania
Origin of the name Estefania:
Feminine form of Esteban, which is the Spanish cognate of Stephen, which is from the Latin Stephanus, a derivative of the Greek Stephanos, which has its root in stephanos (a crown, a garland, that which adorns the head).
Looking for more name information? Get Name MatchMaker & more Expert name-finding tools!
Sister & Brother Names
Know an Estefania? What are her siblings named?
Contribute your knowledge to the name Estefania
- Comments and insights on the name Estefania: | Edit
Estefania's are usually funny, comedic people and friendly.
In Spanish the name is pronounced with the stress on the next to last syllable: es-teh-fah-NEE-uh.
- Personal experiences with the name Estefania: | Edit
I know an Estefania she is funny crazy and talented
- Nicknames for Estefania: | Edit
- Meanings and history of the name Estefania: | Edit
Estefania comes from the name stephen and means a crown or something you put on your head
- Famous real-life people named Estefania: | Edit
Princessa Estefania de Monaco
Estefania Mangue(famous teen popstar)
- Estefania in song, story & screen: | Edit
Bedrock by Drake " you need GP Estefania"