Eudora Name Meaning & Origin
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know an Eudora? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Eudora
Contribute your knowledge to the name Eudora
- Comments and insights on the name Eudora: | Edit
Eudora is a multi-platform email client (named after Eudora Welty)
- Personal experiences with the name Eudora: | Edit
I am 50 years old and my name is Eudora. I have met three folks with this name. The minister's wife I was named after and a young girl who was deaf and an Amway salesman who's wife was named Eudora. I was always told that my name meant 'Good gift of God'. It is an older Greek name.
- Nicknames for Eudora: | Edit
- Meanings and history of the name Eudora: | Edit
From Greek, meaning "good gift"
- Famous real-life people named Eudora: | Edit
Eudora Alice Welty, an American author
- Eudora in song, story & screen: | Edit
Eudora, character with a crush on Linus and friend of Sally Brown in the comic strip "Peanuts"
Eudora, one of the Hyades, a sisterhood of nymphs that bring rain, in Greek mythology. They were later turned into a cluster of stars in the constellation of Taurus
Eudora, character in Disney film "The Princess and the Frog", voiced by Oprah Winfrey