Eunice: Meaning, Popularity, Origin of Baby Name Eunice | Girls
Looking for more name information? Get Name MatchMaker & more Expert name-finding tools!
Sister & Brother Names
Know an Eunice? What are her siblings named?
Contribute your knowledge to the name Eunice
- Comments and insights on the name Eunice: | Edit
- Share what you know!
- Personal experiences with the name Eunice: | Edit
It is bloody awful. I was made fun of SO MUCH growing up that I go by my middle name. I really wouldn't recommend this name because kids can be SO MEAN! =(
- Nicknames for Eunice: | Edit
Eunie, Neece, Nice, Uni
- Meanings and history of the name Eunice: | Edit
Latinized form of a Greek name Eunike, meaning “good victory.”
The New Testament mentions her as the mother of Timothy.
Spanish pronounciation: eh-ooh-NEE-seh
French pronounciation: ou-NEES
- Famous real-life people named Eunice: | Edit
Eunice, one of the Nereids (sea-nymphs) in Greek mythology.
Eunice Gayson, American actress (one of the "Bond Girls".)
Eunice Kennedy Shriver, member of the Kennedy family and a founder of the Special Olympics.
Eunice is the real first name of musician Nina Simone.
- Eunice in song, story & screen: | Edit
Eunice Higgins, tragicomic blue collar character played by Carol Burnett on her variety show.