Evaline: Meaning, Popularity, Origin of Baby Name Evaline
Origin of the name Evelyn:
English variant of Aveline, a French diminutive form of the Germanic Avila, which is of ultimately uncertain derivation.
Looking for more name information? Get Name MatchMaker & more Expert name-finding tools!
Sister & Brother Names
Know an Evaline? What are her siblings named?
Contribute your knowledge to the name Evaline
- Comments and insights on the name Evaline: | Edit
A nice variation on "Eva/Ava" and the "-aline" names.
- Personal experiences with the name Evaline: | Edit
- Share what you know!
- Nicknames for Evaline: | Edit
- Meanings and history of the name Evaline: | Edit
From the Hebrew, meaning "life"
- Famous real-life people named Evaline: | Edit
Evaline Ness - Children's book author/illustrator, wife of Eliot Ness
- Evaline in song, story & screen: | Edit
"My Evaline" by Weezer
Found on the Deluxe Edition of the Blue Album, released 4/30/04, a short and beautiful "barbershop quartet" style song. Click here for a listen: