Evanna Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Evan:
An Anglicized form of the Gaelic Eóghan (youth). Var: Evin, Evyn.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know an Evanna? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Evanna
Contribute your knowledge to the name Evanna
- Comments and insights on the name Evanna: | Edit
can go by many nicknames. The most popular is Evie
Very beautiful, unique name.
- Personal experiences with the name Evanna: | Edit
It is my name. It is very formal, exotic, people always questions where you are from or your nationality.
- Nicknames for Evanna: | Edit
Evie, Vanna, Anna, Eve, Eva, Vanney
- Meanings and history of the name Evanna: | Edit
The name was created from two grandmother's names: Eva and Anna to honor both mothers of the parents.
- Famous real-life people named Evanna: | Edit
Evanna Lynch - Plays Luna Lovegood in the Harry Potter Films
- Evanna in song, story & screen: | Edit
- Share what you know!