Farren Name Meaning & Origin
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Farren? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Farren
Contribute your knowledge to the name Farren
- Comments and insights on the name Farren: | Edit
also spelled Ferryn, Farryn, Farrin, Faren
- Personal experiences with the name Farren: | Edit
My name is Faren. Everyone I've ever introduced myself to has always complimented my name. It came from a short lived character on the popular television series The Young and the Restless.
- Nicknames for Farren: | Edit
- Share what you know!
- Meanings and history of the name Farren: | Edit
Means "iron-grey" and has an English origin. Is also a diminutive form of Ferdinand.
English origin and means "adventurous"
- Famous real-life people named Farren: | Edit
Faron Young - American country music singer/song writer from the early 1950s into the mid 1980s.
- Farren in song, story & screen: | Edit
Farren Connor Sanderson Richards, character on The Young and the Restless (1986)
Farren, character in The Spy Next Door (2010)