Funda Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Heather:
Taken from the name of the plant having very small scale-like leaves and purplish-pink flowers. The word is derived from the Old English haddyr (heather, plants of the heath family).
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Funda? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Funda
Contribute your knowledge to the name Funda
- Comments and insights on the name Funda
- Personal experiences with the name Funda
- Nicknames for Funda
- Meanings and history of the name Funda
In Spanish, funda means "pillowcase".
- Famous real-life people named Funda
- Funda in song, story & screen