Giuliana: Meaning, Popularity, Origin of Baby Name Giuliana | Girls
Origin of the name Juliana:
Common throughout Europe, Juliana is the Latin feminine form of Julianus, which is a derivative of Julius (the first down on the chin, downy-bearded."
Looking for more name information? Get Name MatchMaker & more Expert name-finding tools!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Giuliana? What are her siblings named?
Contribute your knowledge to the name Giuliana
- Comments and insights on the name Giuliana: | Edit
Giuliana has 1 variant form: Giulia.
For more information, see also the related name Julia. Baby names that sound like Giuliana are Giliana, Jiuliana and Giulianna. Giuliana is an uncommon first name for women and an equally uncommon last name for both men and women. (1990 U.S. Census)
- Personal experiences with the name Giuliana: | Edit
- family name
- My name is Giuliana, i'm italian but here this name is rare. Is more diffused "Giulia". (But Giuliana is better!)
- Nicknames for Giuliana: | Edit
Jules, Giuli/Giuly, Julie, Ana
- Meanings and history of the name Giuliana: | Edit
The girl's name Giuliana \gi(u)-lia-na\ is pronounced joo-lee-AHN-nah. It is of Italian and Latin origin, and the meaning of Giuliana is "youthful". Variant of Juliana.Italian form of Juliana
- Famous real-life people named Giuliana: | Edit
Giuliana Rancic - American television host
- Giuliana in song, story & screen: | Edit
Me & Giuliani Down By the School Yard: True Story [Single
Global Popularity of the Name Giuliana
- #875 in United States