Gracia Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Grace:
Inspired by grace (eloquence or beauty of form, kindness, mercy, favor), which is derived from the Latin gratia (favor, thanks). The name was made popular by 17th-century Puritans, who bestowed it in reference to God's favor and love toward mankind.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Gracia? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Gracia
Contribute your knowledge to the name Gracia
- Comments and insights on the name Gracia: | Edit
I think it's a very beautiful name and is far less common then Grace.
- Personal experiences with the name Gracia: | Edit
One of my best friends name is Gracia, and it suits her quite well. Its a pretty name and cool
- Nicknames for Gracia: | Edit
- Meanings and history of the name Gracia: | Edit
A Spanish name meaning favor; blessing and grace
- Famous real-life people named Gracia: | Edit
- Share what you know!
- Gracia in song, story & screen: | Edit
Gracia Hughes - Wife of Maes Hughes from the Manga Fullmetal Alchemist and Animes Fullmetal Alchemist and Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood (Voiced by Lauren Goode, Anastasia Munoz, Kotono Mitsuishi and Tomoe Hanba.)