Graciela: Meaning, Popularity, Origin of Baby Name Graciela
Origin of the name Graciela:
Derived from the Latin gratia (agreeableness, pleasantness). The name is in reference to the grace of God.
From A World of Baby Names by Teresa Norman.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Graciela? What are her siblings named?
Contribute your knowledge to the name Graciela
- Comments and insights on the name Graciela: | Edit
A romantic twist on the name Grace
- Personal experiences with the name Graciela: | Edit
We just named our baby girl Graciela. Graciela is a family name (our baby is 1/2 Cuban), and we thought it was lovely. Our friends and co-workers like the name, and the multitude of nicknames you can come up with.
- Nicknames for Graciela: | Edit
Gracie, Chela, Ella, Gras
- Meanings and history of the name Graciela: | Edit
I am not an expert, but am pretty sure that Graciela is a Spanish girl's name. The meaning of the name is "Graceful Beauty". Alternative meanings (Old English) From Gracie, meaning Grace ( ) From Ela, meaning Beautiful.
- Famous real-life people named Graciela: | Edit
Graciela Beltran, Mexican singer.
- Graciela in song, story & screen: | Edit
- Share what you know!