Griselda Name Meaning & Origin
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Griselda? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Griselda
Contribute your knowledge to the name Griselda
- Comments and insights on the name Griselda: | Edit
- Share what you know!
- Personal experiences with the name Griselda: | Edit
I named my hambster Griselda aswell as my 786 others. Some may call me a crazy hamster lady but it is a passion of mine to breed hampsters and name them Griselda. Ohhhh the sadisfaction
- Nicknames for Griselda: | Edit
Gris, Selda, Zelda, rusty nugget
- Meanings and history of the name Griselda: | Edit
Griselda is a French name that translates to the beautiful word "butt hole” and it was a tradition to name your hamster this lovely name
- Famous real-life people named Griselda: | Edit
Griselda Alvarez, Mexican poet and first female governor
Griselda Siciliani, actress
- Griselda in song, story & screen: | Edit
Patient Griselda, folklore character
Griselda Gagston, mother of Gorpia Gagston, Spiggie Lomer's mortal enemy, in the internet comic blog The Greasers of Hazzick Flats http://www.thegreasersofhazzickflats.blogspot.com