Haidee: Meaning, Popularity, Origin of Baby Name Haidee
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Haidee? What are her siblings named?
Contribute your knowledge to the name Haidee
- Comments and insights on the name Haidee: | Edit
Spanish speakers pronounce this name IY-deh. is getting less common, sounds like haiti and aidey
- Personal experiences with the name Haidee: | Edit
great listener, grateful individual, funny , stunning , psychic dominating, rude, artistic, persisant, top competition, erotic
- Nicknames for Haidee: | Edit
- Meanings and history of the name Haidee: | Edit
Name created by Lord Byron for his epic poem "Don Juan." It's probably taken from the Greek word aidoios, which means "modest, reverent".
- Famous real-life people named Haidee: | Edit
lady haidee musician
- Haidee in song, story & screen: | Edit
Haidee, tragic Greek maiden from Lord Byron's epic poem "Don Juan"