Halsey Name Meaning & Origin
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Halsey? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Halsey
Contribute your knowledge to the name Halsey
- Comments and insights on the name Halsey: | Edit
Originally an American/ British surname, now can be considered a first name due to Ashley Nicolette Frangipane, who chose a anagram of her first name, Ashley, to create her stage name, Halsey.
Ashley and Halsey are anagrams of each other; they contain the same letters.
- Personal experiences with the name Halsey: | Edit
I am obsessed with Halsey, the artist. I think the name is gorgeous.
- Nicknames for Halsey: | Edit
Hals, Hal, Holls, Holly
- Meanings and history of the name Halsey: | Edit
an English surname meaning "Hal's Island"
- Famous real-life people named Halsey: | Edit
Halsey was the surname of World War II fleet admiral William Frederick Halsey Jr.
Ashley Nicolette Frangipane's stage name.
- Halsey in song, story & screen: | Edit
- Share what you know!