Hannalore Name Meaning & Origin
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Hannalore? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Hannalore
Contribute your knowledge to the name Hannalore
- Comments and insights on the name Hannalore: | Edit
- Personal experiences with the name Hannalore: | Edit
My grandmother's name was Hannalore (pronounced Hannah-Laura by my Polish grandfather). She was a German nurse in the second world war and immigrated to Canada shortly after. When she died, my sister, Laura, was named after her.
(AshleyNTS)-My grama was named Hannalore. Born and raised in Germany, she told me it was two names put together, Hannah and Elanor.When she married my grandfather and moved to the States she became a nurse. Very intelligent and sassy woman.
- Nicknames for Hannalore: | Edit
- Meanings and history of the name Hannalore: | Edit
Hannelore is a German female given name, which is a combination of two names: Hannah, which means The Lord gives Grace. Eleanore, which means God is my light.
- Famous real-life people named Hannalore: | Edit
- Share what you know!
- Hannalore in song, story & screen: | Edit
Song by Claire Waldoff