Henny: Meaning, Popularity, Origin of Baby Name Henny
Origin of the name Henrietta:
British form of the French name Henriette, a feminine diminutive of Henri, which is derived from the German Heinrich (ruler of an enclosure, home ruler).
Looking for more name information? Get Name MatchMaker & more Expert name-finding tools!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Henny? What are her siblings named?
Contribute your knowledge to the name Henny
- Comments and insights on the name Henny: | Edit
Used all over the world as a nickname for "Henrietta" and variants of it.
- Personal experiences with the name Henny: | Edit
Most person named henny have warm personality and are a good mother for their children
- Nicknames for Henny: | Edit
- Share what you know!
- Meanings and history of the name Henny: | Edit
- Famous real-life people named Henny: | Edit
Henny Backus, American Broadway performer
Henny Moan, Norwegian actress
Henny Porten, German actress
Henny Skjønberg, Norwegian actress and stage director
- Henny in song, story & screen: | Edit
Henny, the mischievous middle sister in "All of a Kind Family"