Henny Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Henrietta:
British form of the French name Henriette, a feminine diminutive of Henri, which is derived from the German Heinrich (ruler of an enclosure, home ruler).
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Henny? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Henny
Contribute your knowledge to the name Henny
- Comments and insights on the name Henny: | Edit
Used all over the world as a nickname for "Henrietta" and variants of it.
- Personal experiences with the name Henny: | Edit
Most person named henny have warm personality and are a good mother for their children
- Nicknames for Henny: | Edit
- Share what you know!
- Meanings and history of the name Henny: | Edit
- Famous real-life people named Henny: | Edit
Henny Backus, American Broadway performer
Henny Moan, Norwegian actress
Henny Porten, German actress
Henny Skjønberg, Norwegian actress and stage director
- Henny in song, story & screen: | Edit
Henny, the mischievous middle sister in "All of a Kind Family"
I also read the books of "All of a Kind Family". It's the only place I've heard of the name Henny.