Izabella Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Isabella:
A Spanish variant of Elizabeth, which is from the Hebrew elīsheba' (God is my oath).
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know an Izabella? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Izabella
Contribute your knowledge to the name Izabella
- Comments and insights on the name Izabella: | Edit
This is the standard spelling in Hungarian of the name Isabella.
- Personal experiences with the name Izabella: | Edit
Guaranteed to be constantly misspelled.
- Nicknames for Izabella: | Edit
- Meanings and history of the name Izabella: | Edit
- Share what you know!
- Famous real-life people named Izabella: | Edit
Izabella Miko, actress.
- Izabella in song, story & screen: | Edit
"Izabella", Jimi Hendrix song.