Jaede Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Jade:
Taken from the name of the hard green or white jadeite or nephrite stone. The word came to England, via the French, from the Spanish piedra de ijada (stone of the side: from the belief that it cured pains in the side).
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Jaede? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Jaede
Contribute your knowledge to the name Jaede
- Comments and insights on the name Jaede
- Personal experiences with the name Jaede
- Nicknames for Jaede
- Meanings and history of the name Jaede
Jade means "Green gemstone" from the English
- Famous real-life people named Jaede
- Jaede in song, story & screen