Jaimee Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Jamie:
Feminine form of James, which is derived from the Hebrew ya`aqob (supplanted, seizing by the heel).
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Jaimee ? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Jaimee
Contribute your knowledge to the name Jaimee
- Comments and insights on the name Jaimee : | Edit
- Personal experiences with the name Jaimee : | Edit
my sissy's name
- Nicknames for Jaimee : | Edit
- Meanings and history of the name Jaimee : | Edit
one who supplants, or succeeds with technique
- Famous real-life people named Jaimee : | Edit
Jaimee Vallin(just turned 7) was the youngest level 5 competitor at the 2010 national gymnastics challenge.
She placed 1st on beam and bars,5th on vault, 2nd on floor ,and 2nd all aruond. She was competeting against girls much older than her! i do not know if that makes her famous but i know that means shes an awesome gymnast!
- Jaimee in song, story & screen: | Edit
- Share what you know!