Jewelianne Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Julianne:
Variant of Juliana, the Latin feminine form of Julianus, which is a derivative of Julius (the first down on the chin, downy-bearded."
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Jewelianne? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Jewelianne
Contribute your knowledge to the name Jewelianne
- Comments and insights on the name Jewelianne: | Edit
While I grew up wanting a common name I found that I loved my unique name, by the time I became a teen.
- Personal experiences with the name Jewelianne: | Edit
This was a last minute name that my Mother decided on, upon my birth, and she chose the spelling right then and there. I always get compliments on the originality of the spelling, and what a pretty name I have. Thankyou Mom!
- Nicknames for Jewelianne: | Edit
Jeweli, Jewels, Jewel
- Meanings and history of the name Jewelianne: | Edit
The meaning of the name Julianne is Feminine Form Of Julian
The origin of the name Julianne is French
- Famous real-life people named Jewelianne: | Edit
Although they all spell it differently Julianne Margulies, Julianne Hough, and Julianne Moore.
- Jewelianne in song, story & screen: | Edit
- Share what you know!