Jinsy: Meaning, Popularity, Origin of Baby Name Jinsy
Origin of the name Jane:
English cognate of the French Jehanne and Jeanne, which are feminine forms of Jean, a cognate of John (God is gracious). Jane, a perennially popular name, was the name of the central character in Charlotte Brontë's Jane Eyre (1847).
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Jinsy? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Jinsy
Contribute your knowledge to the name Jinsy
- Comments and insights on the name Jinsy: | Edit
Jinsy is my name so I wanted to make a page for my name and for others
- Personal experiences with the name Jinsy: | Edit
It is my name and I do not see it a lot
A FRIEND OR SO
- Nicknames for Jinsy: | Edit
- Meanings and history of the name Jinsy: | Edit
God is Gracious
This is would be a more of a common Indian name
- Famous real-life people named Jinsy: | Edit
- Share what you know!
- Jinsy in song, story & screen: | Edit
There is a show called "This is Jinsy".