Jinsy: Meaning, Popularity, Origin of Baby Name Jinsy
Origin of the name Jane:
English cognate of the French Jehanne and Jeanne, which are feminine forms of Jean, a cognate of John (God is gracious). Jane, a perennially popular name, was the name of the central character in Charlotte Brontë's Jane Eyre (1847).
Looking for more name information? Get Name MatchMaker & more Expert name-finding tools!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Jinsy? What are her siblings named?
Contribute your knowledge to the name Jinsy
- Comments and insights on the name Jinsy: | Edit
Jinsy is my name so I wanted to make a page for my name and for others
- Personal experiences with the name Jinsy: | Edit
It is my name and I do not see it a lot
A FRIEND OR SO
- Nicknames for Jinsy: | Edit
- Meanings and history of the name Jinsy: | Edit
God is Gracious
This is would be a more of a common Indian name
- Famous real-life people named Jinsy: | Edit
- Share what you know!
- Jinsy in song, story & screen: | Edit
There is a show called "This is Jinsy".