Jorja: Meaning, Popularity, Origin of Baby Name Jorja
Looking for more name information? Get Name MatchMaker & more Expert name-finding tools!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Jorja? What are her siblings named?
Contribute your knowledge to the name Jorja
- Comments and insights on the name Jorja: | Edit
weird. Georgia is more normal.
Cute name. I think it's less manly, so better for the child. I know that having a girls name that's based of of a boys name is hard (my name being Alexis and my sister's being Danielle) so that would make it easier on the girl to no have a form of a boys name. My younger cousin is named Jorja and I know it's easier for her younger brother to spell.
- Personal experiences with the name Jorja: | Edit
My daughter is Jorja, and she was named after her great grandfather, George!
I also have a daughter named Jorja..it is a very beautiful and unique name when spelled differently than Georgia.
- Nicknames for Jorja: | Edit
Gigi, Jorjie, George
- Meanings and history of the name Jorja: | Edit
Variant of Georgia.
- Famous real-life people named Jorja: | Edit
Jorja Fox, American actress.
- Jorja in song, story & screen: | Edit
JORJA on my minddddd! / The song "GEORGIA on my mind" was written in 1930 by Stuart Gorrell and Hoagie Carmichael.