Kaelin: Meaning, Popularity, Origin of Baby Name Kaelin
Origin of the name Kaylin:
Modern coinage combining the names Kay and Lynn.
Looking for more name information? Get Name MatchMaker & more Expert name-finding tools!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Kaelin? What are her siblings named?
Contribute your knowledge to the name Kaelin
- Comments and insights on the name Kaelin: | Edit
respelling of the name Cailyn
- Personal experiences with the name Kaelin: | Edit
We know a little boy named Kaelin.
A girl we know named Kaelin, headstrong, stubborn, easily excited, a bit awkward at first but warms up quickly. Very loyal.
- Nicknames for Kaelin: | Edit
Kae, Kay, Lynn, Lin,
- Meanings and history of the name Kaelin: | Edit
The name Kaelin is a Gaelic baby name. In Gaelic the meaning of the name Kaelin is: Slender; fair. Form of Caelan.
Also means rejoicer, waterfall, pool.
- Famous real-life people named Kaelin: | Edit
- Kaelin in song, story & screen: | Edit
- Share what you know!