Kaisa Name Meaning & Origin
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Kaisa? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Kaisa
Contribute your knowledge to the name Kaisa
- Comments and insights on the name Kaisa: | Edit
A common Swedish spelling variant is Kajsa.
Isaak and Kaisa are anagrams of each other; they contain the same letters.
- Personal experiences with the name Kaisa: | Edit
- Share what you know!
- Nicknames for Kaisa: | Edit
Kaisu (pronounce: KAI-soo)
- Meanings and history of the name Kaisa: | Edit
Diminutive form of Katarina (at least in Finland, Estonia, Norway) that has become established as a name in its own right.
- Famous real-life people named Kaisa: | Edit
Kaisa Keranen (fitness trainer)
- Kaisa in song, story & screen: | Edit
Kaisa, a snow goose, is the name of Serafina Pekkala's daemon in Philip Pullman's novel "Northern Lights" ("The Golden Compass" in the U.S.)