Kajsa Name Meaning & Origin
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Kajsa? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Kajsa
Contribute your knowledge to the name Kajsa
- Comments and insights on the name Kajsa: | Edit
My mother's name was Karin. She named me Karen. The patriarch of our swedish neighborhood nicknamed her "Kajsa". When I came along, I was called "Lilttle Kajsa". My mother told me it meant "mischievous". In my research, I discovered that "Kajsa" was a pet name for Karin or Katrina. I also learned that there was a gnome who danced on the wind and would trouble those who were not pure, but would only have fun with those that were.
- Personal experiences with the name Kajsa: | Edit
My name is Kajsa and I love it!!! =)
- Nicknames for Kajsa: | Edit
Kaj, Kai, Ky - all pronounced the same
- Meanings and history of the name Kajsa: | Edit
Swedish pet name for Karin or Katarina. Related to the name Katherine.
Pronounced: KI-sah or KI-suh
Meanings: pure, queen
- Famous real-life people named Kajsa: | Edit
- Share what you know!
- Kajsa in song, story & screen: | Edit
Kajsa Kavat, children's book by Astrid Lindgren.