Kaleena Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Katrina:
Derived from the Dutch and German Katrine, a variant form of Katherine (pure, unsullied).
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Kaleena? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Kaleena
Contribute your knowledge to the name Kaleena
- Comments and insights on the name Kaleena: | Edit
Kaleena. The name Katrina but just changed around to make it unique.
- Personal experiences with the name Kaleena: | Edit
I know a family with 8 kids and the oldest is named Kaleena.
- Nicknames for Kaleena: | Edit
Kallie, Kal-Kal, Kalligirl
- Meanings and history of the name Kaleena: | Edit
Similar to Katrina which is another form of the name Katherine.
- Famous real-life people named Kaleena: | Edit
- Kaleena in song, story & screen: | Edit