Kamilia: Meaning, Popularity, Origin of Baby Name Kamilia | Girls
Origin of the name Camila:
Derived from the Latin camilla (virgin of unblemished character). Var:Camilla, Camille, Kamilla, Kamille. Short: Cami, Camie, Kam, Kamie. Pet: Millie, Milly.
Looking for more name information? Get Name MatchMaker & more Expert name-finding tools!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Kamilia? What are her siblings named?
Contribute your knowledge to the name Kamilia
- Comments and insights on the name Kamilia: | Edit
When i ask people "What do u think when I say the name Kamilia?" and they say a flower or a pretty and spunky girl.
- Personal experiences with the name Kamilia: | Edit
My brother has a classmate named Kamilia and shes smart, pretty, popular, and nice. All what you expect a Kamilia to be.
- Nicknames for Kamilia: | Edit
Kam, Kami, Kammy, Milly, Milia, Mia, Mila
- Meanings and history of the name Kamilia: | Edit
Italian. Same meaning as Camila.
A variant of the Czech, Hungarian, Latvian, Polish, Slavic, Arabic, and Urdu name Kamila.
Also related to the flower name, Camelia or Camellia.
- Famous real-life people named Kamilia: | Edit
- Kamilia in song, story & screen: | Edit
- Share what you know!