Kamille: Meaning, Popularity, Origin of Baby Name Kamille
Origin of the name Camille:
Derived from the Latin camilla (virgin of unblemished character). Var:Camilla, Camille, Kamilla, Kamille. Short: Cami, Camie, Kam, Kamie. Pet: Millie, Milly.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Kamille? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Kamille
Contribute your knowledge to the name Kamille
- Comments and insights on the name Kamille: | Edit
Everyone says it is a beautiful name, but will spell your name wrong. When you correct them they always pause and say that it is an interesting way to spell it. The K keeps it COOL!! :)
- Personal experiences with the name Kamille: | Edit
One time at a softball tournament in California, a girl on the other team's name was Kamille Faith. The same exact first and middle name as me. It was the most crazy thing in the world.
- Nicknames for Kamille: | Edit
Kamo, Millie, Kamali
- Meanings and history of the name Kamille: | Edit
Kamille is an alternate spelling of Camille. It also coincides with the German word for "chamomile."
- Famous real-life people named Kamille: | Edit
- Share what you know!
- Kamille in song, story & screen: | Edit
I think Kamille is the name of a Norwegian magazine