Karalina Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Caroline:
A feminine form of the Latin Carolus, which is a cognate of Charles (full-grown, a man, a freeman). Var: Carey, Cari, Carri, Carrie, Kari, Karrie.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Karalina? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Karalina
Contribute your knowledge to the name Karalina
- Comments and insights on the name Karalina
- Personal experiences with the name Karalina
I went to high school with a girl named Karalina. She was often just called Kara, but her birth name is Karalina.
- Nicknames for Karalina
- Meanings and history of the name Karalina
- Famous real-life people named Karalina
- Karalina in song, story & screen