Karolin: Meaning, Popularity, Origin of Baby Name Karolin
Origin of the name Caroline:
A feminine form of the Latin Carolus, which is a cognate of Charles (full-grown, a man, a freeman). Var: Carey, Cari, Carri, Carrie, Kari, Karrie.
Looking for more name information? Get Name MatchMaker & more Expert name-finding tools!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Karolin? What are her siblings named?
Contribute your knowledge to the name Karolin
- Comments and insights on the name Karolin: | Edit
my name is more common spelled Caroline and my spelling is pretty rare in sweden that's why I like it!
- Personal experiences with the name Karolin: | Edit
It doesn't matter how many times I tell people my name is spelled Karolin, they keep on spelling it Caroline. Sometimes people call me Carolina, but I don't really mind. I love my name.
- Nicknames for Karolin: | Edit
Karro Karri Karrobarro Callie Car Carol
- Meanings and history of the name Karolin: | Edit
I read somewhere that ''Caroline'' means beautiful girl.. and since this is same name with a different spelling I spose it goes for this too
- Famous real-life people named Karolin: | Edit
Caroline Af ugglas - a famous swedish singer
- Karolin in song, story & screen: | Edit