Katarzyna Name Meaning & Origin
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Katarzyna? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Katarzyna
Contribute your knowledge to the name Katarzyna
- Comments and insights on the name Katarzyna: | Edit
At a very young age I moved from Poland to the US. And having this name is very hard when you live somewhere where it is not common AT ALL. So I was given the nickname Katie at about the 4 day of school, because my teacher could not say it...But I love this name no less. I think it is beautiful.
- Personal experiences with the name Katarzyna: | Edit
This was my great grandmother's name. She was born in the late 1800s and came to the US just before World War I. Her first name was angelicanized to Katharina here.
- Nicknames for Katarzyna: | Edit
Katia, Katya, Zhenya, Kati, Kasia, Kasienka, Katie, Kat, Tarry, Zyn, Tarzan, Kaśka
- Meanings and history of the name Katarzyna: | Edit
This is the Polish version of Katherine and Katelyn, meaning "pure."
- Famous real-life people named Katarzyna: | Edit
Katarzyna Dolinska, American supermodel and contestant on cycle 10 of America's Next Top Model
- Katarzyna in song, story & screen: | Edit
- Share what you know!