Katia Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Katia:
Pet form of Katherine (pure, unsullied).
From A World of Baby Names by Teresa Norman.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Katia? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Katia
Contribute your knowledge to the name Katia
- Comments and insights on the name Katia: | Edit
An alternate spelling is Katja (common as the German, Dutch and Finnish spelling)
- Personal experiences with the name Katia: | Edit
- Nicknames for Katia: | Edit
Tia, Kat, Ti, KK
- Meanings and history of the name Katia: | Edit
- Share what you know!
- Famous real-life people named Katia: | Edit
Was an Olympic ice skater
- Katia in song, story & screen: | Edit
Katia Kinsky - Character from Australian Soap, Neighbours.