Katiana: Meaning, Popularity, Origin of Baby Name Katiana
Origin of the name Katherine:
Cognate of the Greek Aikaterinē, the root of which is katharos (pure, unsullied).
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Katiana? What are her siblings named?
Contribute your knowledge to the name Katiana
- Comments and insights on the name Katiana: | Edit
other ways to spell: katianna katyana katyanna
or, try a derivative: katia katya katie katy kate tiana tianna tia
- Personal experiences with the name Katiana: | Edit
i named my daughter Katianna, and everyone always comments on how beautiful her name is and asks where i came up with it. i have not had any troublee with people not liking the bame and veey few people have trouble pronouncing it.
- Nicknames for Katiana: | Edit
- Meanings and history of the name Katiana: | Edit
combination of Katherine and Anna "pure" and "graceful".
- Famous real-life people named Katiana: | Edit
Katiana Balanika- a Greek actress and singer
- Katiana in song, story & screen: | Edit
- Share what you know!