Kayleen: Meaning, Popularity, Origin of Baby Name Kayleen
Origin of the name Kaylee:
Transferred use of the Anglicized Irish surname, which is from the Gaelic Mac Caollaidhe (son of Caollaidhe) and O'Caollaidhe (descendant of Caollaidhe). The name is derived from caol (slender).
Looking for more name information? Get Name MatchMaker & more Expert name-finding tools!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Kayleen? What are her siblings named?
Contribute your knowledge to the name Kayleen
- Comments and insights on the name Kayleen: | Edit
- Personal experiences with the name Kayleen: | Edit
- Nicknames for Kayleen: | Edit
- Meanings and history of the name Kayleen: | Edit
"pure" "Keeper of the Keys".
- Famous real-life people named Kayleen: | Edit
Kayleen McAdams, makeup artist and sister of actress Rachel McAdams
- Kayleen in song, story & screen: | Edit
- Share what you know!