Keilah Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Kayla:
Transferred use of the Anglicized Irish surname, which is from the Gaelic Mac Caollaidhe (son of Caollaidhe) and O'Caollaidhe (descendant of Caollaidhe). The name is derived from caol (slender).
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Keilah? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Keilah
Contribute your knowledge to the name Keilah
- Comments and insights on the name Keilah
Can also be pronounced (key-I-lah)
- Personal experiences with the name Keilah
It is the name of a city in the bible
- Nicknames for Keilah
- Meanings and history of the name Keilah
- Famous real-life people named Keilah
- Keilah in song, story & screen