Kelcee: Meaning, Popularity, Origin of Baby Name Kelcee | Girls
Origin of the name Kelsey:
Derived from the obsolete Old English name Cēolsige, a compounding of the elements cēol (a ship) and sige (victory).
Looking for more name information? Get Name MatchMaker & more Expert name-finding tools!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Kelcee? What are her siblings named?
Contribute your knowledge to the name Kelcee
- Comments and insights on the name Kelcee: | Edit
Loved the Spelling very different and unique
- Personal experiences with the name Kelcee: | Edit
This is my name... and i actually love it!! The only thing wrong with it is that people always want to say it differently. I've gottten Kelis and other things... Cant they tell that its KelCEE? And also I have to tell people how to spell my name. They always want to spell it the "regular" way. But once they find out how to spell it, they think it's pretty and unique.
- Nicknames for Kelcee: | Edit
- Share what you know!
- Meanings and history of the name Kelcee: | Edit
- Famous real-life people named Kelcee: | Edit
- Kelcee in song, story & screen: | Edit